Alpina MTB17 Helmet - BlackRegular price £30.00 Save £-30.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Airflow Venting: Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior
- Ceramic Shell: Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Ergomatic: Easy-to-operate belt buckle with twist-proof, multi-stage automatic lock
- Hi-EPS: Optimum impact absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made from microscopic little air chambers
- Inmold: Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Run System: The smooth-operating and soft to the touch Run System guarantees the greatest possible level of comfort
- Y-Clip: Adjustable straps by ears
- Fly Net: Mesh in the front ventilation openings keep insects away from your head
- Certification: EN 1078
- Medium (54cm - 58cm)
- Large (58cm - 61cm)
A great design and long list of features make the MTB17 bike helmet the ideal companion for your next ride. This has been tried and tested and is a great fit compared to most entry helmets on the marker. The Run System Classic allows it to adjust to any head shape.
The low weight is due to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS. This results in a solid surface connection, which is responsible for a very sturdy design. With 18 vents it ensures optimum ventilation, while fly screens keep insects away from the head.